April / May 2021 Issue
Upstart magazine's April / May 2021 issue is packed with content, activities, and competitions to keep Kiwi kids.
This issue includes:
- Tips to help YOU beat the bullies thanks to 0800 What's Up
- In-mag puzzles galore, thanks to Holdson
- How to make your own finger puppets
- Not all heroes wear capes - celebrating NZ homegrown heroes
- Learn how to sign - bonus pull-out NZ Sign Language poster
- ANZAC Day traditions and try-at-home activities
- How to make your own water filter
- Tom & Jerry: The Movie activities
- Cool Career: the kiwi behind one of the biggest toy companies in the world
- Get cooking: try our kid-friendly recipes.
- Split your sides with jokes, quizzes and more.
- Games, gadgets and gizmo reviews.
- and... Find out how to get published in Upstart Magazine.