Note: Due to NZ's COVID-19 lockdown, we are currently unable to send physical copies of our magazines. A digital copy of the magazine will be emailed to you while Alert Level 4 restrictions are in place.
More COVID-19 information here...
The April / May 2020 issue of Upstart Magazine is out April 3 and is packed with content, activities, and competitions to keep Kiwi kids busy and in the know. This issue includes:
- How to stay social media savvy.
- Learn NZ Sign Language with the Deaf Aotearoa alphabet poster.
- LOADS of puzzles, thanks to our friends at Holdson.
- Enter the Alex Rider short story writing competition.
- How to create a Peter Rabbit Adventure trail for Easter.
- Learn about the ANZAC animals of war.
- The Hachette Book Challenge.
- Find out how to get published in Upstart Magazine.
- Get cooking: kids friendly recipes.
- Games, gadgets and gizmo reviews.
- and... LOADS of chances to win prizes!